Friday, January 22, 2016

RETRO-SPEC 3000GT DUCKBILL REAR SPOILER

retro-spec duckbill rear spoiler for the 3000gt, 3 piece design that completely bolts-on, great fit and finish,  no bodywork needed, carbon fiber version comes fully finished in high quality automotive clear coat polished to a mirror shine, fiberglass version comes in black primer.

 399.99 fiberglass
 part number RSMT017

 699.99 carbon fiber
 part number RSMT018

 plus shipping.


if you have any questions or you would like to order email us at rscarbonsales@gmail.com Thanks!



5 comments:

  1. Are there any plans to sell those rear bumpers? I never was a huge fan of the stock ones but there are no tasteful aftermarket ones currently on the market. I would be interested to see how they look with the stock Active Aero wing, I'm not sure I could give it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I purchase the rear wing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Javier email us at retrospec.carbon@gmail.com to get an order going, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does this fit a 97 3000gt? Stupid question but I just want to make sure.. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete